What System of Astrology do you use?
- Western Astrology
- Tropical Zodiac
- Placidus House System
What is needed to construct a natal chart?
- Date of Birth
- Time of Birth (A.M. or P.M., to the minute)
- Place of Birth (City or Town and Country)
Will my mother’s memory of when I was born work?
- While it is helpful, often this memory will be based on the start of labor, and may only serve as an approximate time. It is not uncommon for this estimate to be off by 2 or more hours, which impacts the accuracy of the rising sign and house placements of a chart. It is best to confirm with a birth certificate.
Where can I get a copy of my birth certificate?
- Town or City Clerk’s Office
- Hospital Records
- Adoption Agencies if that applies
- Parents often have a copy
How are consulation sessions done?
- Due to the freedom of modern technology, they are done remotely via private video call, using Zoom. No need to jostle with traffic! A multi-page PDF will be emailed shortly before the session, so you have all your charts to view (or simply set aside for later if you wish) as we talk. An audio recording of our session will be sent after the session is completed.
What is needed for a Solar Return?
- In addition to birth data listed above, the city/town and country you where you were (or can be certain you will be) on your actual birthday for the year in question.
What is needed for Relationship Charts, and can you predict the success of a relationship?
- The same birth data listed above is needed for the people whose charts will be compared using relationship or composite techniques.
- Astrology chart analysis will identify the energies, dynamics, and timing at work; it is up to the people involved to empower their relationships with these energies.
Can you predict a person’s death based on their chart?
- Such predictions are considered unethical among reputable astrologers in the Western tradition. We can identify chart dynamics that may positively or negatively impact health or well-being; how a client uses or responds to any energy is for them to choose.
What are Transits and Progressions?
- Transits: the common term for a list of position changes of natal planets as they move beyond birth or natal position for a given time, or range of time. This is based on mathematical calculations contained in an Ephemeris.
- Progressions: refers to an update of the natal chart showing position changes for natal planets as calculated for a later date and time. The sun, moon and rising are key factors in this type of chart, with the sun progressing about a degree for each year of life.
What is a Relocation Chart?
- A Relocation Chart recalculates the Natal Chart using same birth data for a different location. It is a technique used to see what energetic shifts will be in action for a new residential locale.
I don’t see my question mentioned here…
- You are invited to contact us with additional questions and we will respond. Thank you for your interest!